Why Choose Dive with Martin?
- Small dive groups (6-8 divers)
- Extended bottom times within computer limits
- FREE use of our dive gear for those that need it (Includes BCD, regulator set, fins, mask)
- Divemasters, captains and instructors who are professional, friendly, and safety conscious
- Divemasters who are experts on the reefs and marine life of Cozumel
- Well maintained and equipped, fast boats
- Rinse and store your dive gear between dive days (based on available storage space)
- Fresh fruit and bottled water between dives
- Early departure means we’re usually the first on the reef
- TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Award winner 2013 – 2018
In memory of:
Martin Aguilar Perera
October 1966 – November 2006
My life was the sea, the flora and fauna from these depths, I will take care
of them and I will defend them along with you wherever I am.
Thank you for continuing to dive with Martin.
Mi vida fue el mar, la flora y la fauna que se encuentran en estas
profundidades, la cuidaré y la defenderé con ustedes donde quiera que me encuentre.
Gracias por sequir buceandro con Martin.
Vive Martin Vive.
Martin was born in Valladolid, Yucatan in 1966 and sadly passed away far too young in 2006. He came to Cozumel as a young boy and quickly became an islander. Martin dove in the crystal clear waters of Cozumel practically from the day he arrived on the island. He loved the sea! In 1986, at just 18 years old, he became a dive instructor and two years later he bought his first boat. That was the beginning of Dive with Martin. Every day, Martin pursued his dream of sharing his love for the sea with others. Several of our current divemasters were trained by Martin. As a result, Dive with Martin is a unique diving company with staff members who focus on safety and enthusiastically sharing the reefs of Cozumel with their divers. Although Martin only lived forty years, he left an amazing legacy of his love for his family, the island of Cozumel, the ocean, and his many friends.
To this day, the staff and customers miss Martin and will always remember him as he would have wanted us to… the guy with the quick little smile that lits up his face. The guy who greeted us before and after dives and took care of every need we had. The guy who remembered us when we came back to Cozumel, and excitedly asked about our life, our family, and our friends. That was Martin and together we will keep his memory alive!